From:
Aino Nissinaho <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 08:36:35 +0200
Dear all!

Vanhalinna Museum in SW Finland is building an exhibition on traditional
farming. Our aim is to show a visitor both Western and Eastern European
traditions which meet in the Finnish territory. Therefore we are searching
for PHOTOS of ethnographig artefacts from other museums in Europe. The
artefact we are interested in are:
siches (Eastern, Western, Baltic)
grinding-stones (Eastern, Western, Mediterranean)
ards (ploughs) (Western, Central-Europe)
forked ploughs (socha) (Eastern Europe)
scythes (for hay & harvest)

Museum in the Mediterranean area, Central Europe, Eastern Europe and
Scandinavia are of special interest for us.

For more information, please, contact:

Aino Nissinaho
Curator
Vanhalinna Museum