Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 18:00:49 +0000
I seem to have stuck a chord!

The audit is a joint project between Surrey Museums Consultative
Committee and the South Eastern Museums Service, so I will have to
clear publication with SEMS.  The audit report comprises a) an overall
assessment and b) detailed audits of each museum.  Of course, the 'b'
parts contain information given in confidence, and we cannot make
these public.

When finished, I will put it (the 'a' part), together with the
questionnaire which was used as part of the audit onto the Surrey
Museums web page (www.surreycc.gov.uk/museums), and notify the list
that it is there.  .

With best wishes,
__

Pat Reynolds
Museums Development Officer
Surrey Museums Consultative Committee
- a service jointly funded by the county, district and borough
councils

130 Goldsworth Road, Woking, Surrey GU12 5LF - 01483 594624