From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 06:14:06 -0500
Dear Martin, Our exhibition division at Thomas & Hirsch manages travelling
exhibitions for museums.  We are currently undertaking the 3 year tour of To
Conserve A Legacy, which was featured in this month's Museum News.  We have
over 25 years experience both in the US and abroad.  Geri Thomas, a
principal in the firm is the Chair of AAM's travelling exhibition
professional interest committee.  Please let us know if we can assist you in
any way.  A packet of our material is on its way to you.  Cheers!  Geri
Thomas, Thomas & Hirsch, 146 West 28th Street, NY, NY 10001.  Phone:
212/255-4358.