"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 13:52:08 -0600
Further to my previous message, may I suggest that your message smacks
of blacklisting?  I don't know about Canada, but in the United States
that is illegal.  If he is pursuing employment with another Canadian
museum (or U.S. Museum) and they are on this list-serve, you have
planted a pretty large seed of doubt in advance of his application.
That's really mean and nasty (maybe even vulgar!).

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum
100 East Cedar
Angleton, Texas  77515
(409) 864-1208
museum_bob
http://www.bchm.org

----------
From:   Harry Isbrucker[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Sunday, February 21, 1999 12:56 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Volunteer horror stories

The board of directors of the Stanstead Historical Society, which is
responsible for the Colby Curtis Museum is informing this discussion group
that Herve Gagnon, Director-Curator of the museum, resigned from his
position on February 8, 1999. We draw your attention to the fact that
certain opinions expressed by Mr. Gagnon in this Forum regarding people and
events do not necessarily represent the opinions of this Board, or reality.

Aileen Desbarats
President