From:
"William S. Hanable" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 21:46:57 -0800
The Westport Maritime Museum (http://www.westportwa.com/museum) has an
immediate opening for an Education Assistant internship.  This is a
Washington Service Corps position that requires that the selectee be a U.S.
citizen, 18-24 years of age, and physically present in the State of
Washington on the date of hire.  The internship is for eleven months.  A
monthly stipend of $700 per month is provided as is health care for the
period of the internship.  Upon successful completion of the internship the
intern is eligible for a $4725 education award.

If qualified and interested, contact the Managing Director, Westport
Maritime Museum, at this e-mail address or at PO Box 1074, Westport, WA
98595.