From:
Erika Topolewska <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 23:35:42 +0100
Hi Everybody!
I look at the list, and wonder if any original viewers are still hanging
on out there? At last, I can show you a few of the fossils on display in
the "Fish Out of Water" ehibition, about to open at the Laing Museum,
Newburgh, Fife, Scotland. Publication of the other fossils entails the use
of the lenders photographs, and we have yet to apply for them. However,
the web-site is basically complete now, and will only be added to for
updates and new research information.
All comments and interest will be appreciated, especially if someone mails
me with "Hey, we've got loads of them - always wondered what they were!"
This super website can be found at
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~et9/fishbase.htm
We all really hope you enjoy it
Best wishes