From:
Andover Historical Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 08:56:55 -0500
Old Sturbridge Village in Sturbridge, MA has the best cold storage facility
for a large collection I have ever seen.  Frank White was (and maybe still
is) the collection manager a few years ago when he gave me a special tour.
I adapted many of his ideas, especially air circulation and annual dusting.
He is very knowledgeable and generous in aiding other museums.
Tom Edmonds, Curator
Andover Historical Society
Andover, MA