Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Deb Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 09:54:51 -0500
Hi there!

We are currently working on a project that includes a hands-on history room
area.  For those of you who have them, we are trying to get an idea of what
kind of square footage that is needed as well as what works in that type of
space (activites, centers, materials, etc.).  Our clients had mentioned
being interested in knowing more about the following museum:  The Speed
Museum, The Strong Museum and the Children's Museum in Charlotte.

Thanks in advance!

Deb Fuller

Staples &  Charles Ltd.
225 N Fairfax St.