Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Erika Topolewska <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 14:01:00 +0000
Hello everybody!

I hope that some of you will have the time and inclination to help me
with this.

 I recently tried my hardest to send you all a fancy
invitation to look at a web page designed, with links, to suppliment a
tempory exhibition at St Andrews Museum. The thinking behind the
invitation was that you might feel able to offer your thoughts and ideas
about the web page.

The exhibition is part of a Museums/Galleries part-time course offered by
the School Of Art History at the University of St Andrews, which I am
working at while employed full-time as technician with Fife Council
Museums East, and I really would appreciate feed-back on this as necessary
information to include in the end-of-course portfolio on project work
undertaken within our Museum.

The page is still being finished, but please look at Fish Out of Water, in
Events, at http://home.clara.net/standrewsmuseum/abstand.htm and let me
know what you think. I really would like a cascade of constructive
criticism!

C'mon, help me out! The only one to reply so far is my
ex-husband!

Hope to hear from you all, probably best off-list,

Erika Topolewska.