From:
Kit Neumann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 08:49:34 -0600
The Texas Historical Commission, the state agency for historic preservation
provides resources, guidance, technical assistance, training opportunities,
grants and much more to historical societies, museums, county historical
commissions and non-profit preservation groups.  For museums, we offer the
Winedale Museum Seminar, an annual training opportunity open to the entire
country. We have an awards and small grant program for Texas history
museums, we can a resource person who provides on site consultations,
information, training and materials free of charge to anyone requesting
assistance.  That is a short version of what we offer in Texas.  If you
would like more information, please contact me or check out our web site.
www.thc.state.tx.us