Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Harry Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 14:26:10 -0500
It is tempting to contribute, as my three words, "war is hell", but that is
as inaccurate as it is is hackneyed. Perhaps "in interesting times", from
the allegedly antient Chinese curse might do?

Harry Needham
Special Advisor - Programme Development
Canadian War Museum
330 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Canada
K1A 0M8
Voice: (819) 776-8612  Fax (819) 776-8623
Email: [log in to unmask]