From:
David Vanderstel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 07:38:02 -0500
I would suggest that Ms. Leo post her inquiry to our public history
listserv PUBLHIST, the official electronic discussion
list for the National Council on Public History (NCPH).  The Council is
the home to numerous types of public historians, many of whom are
corporate historians themselves or who have authored corporate histories
as a contract historian.

If you would like more information about NCPH and/or specific contacts
within the organization, please contact me
off list at my address below.

David G. Vanderstel
Executive Director
NCPH

David G. Vanderstel, Ph.D.
Executive Director
National Council on Public History
425 University Boulevard - Cavanaugh 327
Indianapolis, Indiana  46202-5140

317.274.2718
317.274.2347 (fax)
http://www.iupui.edu/~ncph