Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 13:29:05 -0800
We are interested in any museum that has tried, succeeded or failed at a
combined effort with other arts agencies in financial or fund raising
efforts.  Specifically, we are interested in a group that has formed an
arts-management team to oversee financial aspects of each organization.
One possibility would be to have a full-time bookeeper that would do the
books for the museum, symphony, theatre.. etc.  Also, this
arts-management team, hired by the combined agencies, may also have one
full-time fund raising--

Any ideas or experiences would be welcome.. thanks

David Lynx

Yakima Valley Museum
Yakima, Washington
http://www.yakimavalleymuseum.org