From:
Carey Tisdal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 13:28:24 -0600
     I agree with Robert Handy--with particular emphasis on MS Access--what
     a great tool if you know how to use it throughly.  I have heard that
     Access isn't, nor they do not have plans to make it, workable on the
     web.  Any IS people out there know what nasty trick Bill Gates is
     pulling next to force us to buy more software?  In other words,  now
     Access, but what database is next?

     Carey Tisdal
     Research and Evaluation Director
     St. Louis Science Center