From:
Erika Topolewska <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 13:43:11 +0000
Dear Peter,
our museum will not be in Vienna. We will be involved in the Science Week
here, by having a guided tour by the Professor of the School of Geology
and Geomorphology of the University of St Andrews, of a local site of
great geological importance, large numbers of Devonian fossil fishes, run
in conjunction with a temorary exhibition, Fish Out of Water about the
fossil fishes and their hunters, i.e. Victorian natural historians, etc..

We at the Museum, are extremely pleased that this science department has
offered to support our exhibition in this manner. The walk will take place
on Sunday 14th March, 1999, through Dura Den, home of the fossils, and a
beautiful george roughly five miles from St Andrews and Cupar, Fife,
Scotland.

More information in Events at
http://home.clara.net/standrewsmuseum/abstand.htm

Hope that you find this information of interest.

Erika Topolewska