From:
"Elizabeth A. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 11:16:13 -0500
You can purchase Orvus WA Paste  from University Products.  You can also
purchase Triton X-100  from them.  What you use depends on your textile
however so it would be safest to consult a conservator before selecting or
using a detergent.

Dr. Elizabeth A. Moore, Collections Curator
Virginia Museum of Natural History
1001 Douglas Avenue
Martinsville, VA  24112