From:
"Marc M. Mahan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 13:41:17 -0800
What I do not understand, is: why is this an issue?
The human body was (as many believe) created by God. Who are was, as
people, to condemn that kind of work? Or have we placed ourselves
above God? Above the great Artists whom we are praising with our
mouths, and telling our children that these are great Artists, BUT
DON'T LOOK AT THEM ?
I don't get it.