From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 19:18:39 -0600
I would suggest that you hire a youth programs coordinator or a volunteer.
 Without an active, supervised program, your young members probably are not
going to come around much.  With an active program, they will come and
bring their parents.

We tried it some years ago, while we had a temporary education curator.
 The position was not funded the following year so we could not keep up the
activities.  Our youth members were gone within a year.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum
100 East Cedar