From:
"Vanessa M. Viola" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 19:14:50 -0500
Hello I am a student researchingthe greater role that compuer sare playing
in the gallery environemnt of a museum. I am centering my research around
art and science based museums.
Has anyone participated in creatign an exhibit using a computer to suppy
extra information or question and answer. Any input you have on this topic
is appreciative.
To thin everyone elses mail, please respond off list.

Thankyou Regards Vanessa M Viola

* * *  *you have reached . . . .vanessa m viola  do b 64 7 7 gemin i 739
O st rom  a ve Sy rac u se ny 1 321 0  472 7 933 il l ustria tio n stu d
ent a t sy rac u se uni versi ty s cho ol of ar t an d esign* * * * * *  *