From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 17:23:21 -0600
Our curator just ordered some that was reasonably priced.  Unfortunately,
her father just passed away and she is in Tennessee.  I am copying this to
my office manager who might be able to find the P.O. and email you the name
of the company.  Otherwise, it might be next week before Alison can email
you the name when she returns.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum