From:
"Gooding, Anne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 16:45:44 +1000
Dear All

I am Anne Gooding, Learning Advisor to the Discovering Secrets of the Human
Mind and Body exhibit at Museum Victoria in Melbourne, Australia. At present
I am doing preliminary audience research for the exhibit. Our target
audience is 12-18 year olds.

I am particularly interested in your responses to the following questions:

1. What particular programs were and were not successful with teenage
audiences? What were the habits, interests/reactions of teenagers?

2. What particular programs about medical research were and were not
successful? Eg processes, personal profiles, discoveries, careers.

3. Were there any programs about medical research that were/were not
successful with teenage audiences?

4. Are there any evaluation reports, articles or reviews, especially
relating to teenage audiences, on programs about the nature of inquiry and
science, such as Experiment!, at the Maryland Science Center?

Please reply off list to: [log in to unmask]

or post or fax:

Dr Anne Gooding                                  PO Box 666E

Learning Advisor                                   Melbourne Vic 3001
Australia
Human Mind and Body Program           Ph:  +613 9291 2188
Museum Victoria                                   Fax: +613 9291 2195

Thanking you in anticipation

Anne