From:
Sandra Cernjul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 20:14:05 +0100
Hello Everybody!
My name is Sandra and I am a senior majoring in art history (with a minor
in philosophy).
I would like to know what are some of the entry level jobs at a museum,
particularely in Europe, to which I could apply with a B.A. in art
history. I am most keen to learn about museum education. Are there any
chances for someone without a Masters degree to find a job in the museum
world? I am Croatian (receiving my education at an American university in
Paris); will my nationality be a burocratic obstacle in trying  to find a
job in Europe? How can I find out about the chances of a museum job in
Croatia (given that all aspects of culture are in a pittiful situation
there for the time being)?I have had an internship at the Department of
Graphic Arts in the Louvre. Amazing experience!
Can anybody help me out?  Thank you!!!!!