From:
Peter Rebernik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:08:18 +0100
I always thought that the reason for museums to exist, is to show the
originals! And NOT replicas!
Maybe we should call those replica museums: THE FAKE MUSEUM, to get it clear
to the public.
The originals belong to the public and not to the museum director! It is
his/her duty to protect the original, but to show it, for God's sake!

I am not amused!

Peter Rebernik

 | PHAROS International - Bureau for Cultural Projects
 | Peter Rebernik, Dipl.-Ing.
 | Anton Baumgartner-Str. 44/C2/3/2
 | A - 1230 Wien / AUSTRIA
 | Tel. & Fax: (+43 1) 667 2984
 | Mobiltel.: (+43 664) 230 2767
 | Email: [log in to unmask] / Web: www.rebernik.at
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.