From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 09:54:09 -0600
Unless it is for our promotional purposes, we do not allow anyone to take
photographs in our exhibits.  Besides the progressive damage the flashes
might have on artifacts, our exhibits contain material that we have been
given permission to use.  To allow someone else to photograph those items
would be a breach or our promise to protect the rights of the donor(s).

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum
100 East Cedar