From:
Mark Erik Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 08:28:12 -0500
I am curious about the degree of UV output of a fiber optic system. I know
they are very expensive, and the system I heard about was impractical in
terms of reinstalling. Has anyone used fiber optics in an exhibition
application?

Mark Nielsen
Exhibit Designer/Preparator
University of Michigan Museum of Art