From:
Harry Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 07:18:34 -0500
SURVEY PRO by Apian Software DOES enable you to perform the more basic
anlyses and you can export to at least SPSS where you need more power. It
also features an excellent sub-program for designing surveys, data inputting
routines and a good report generater, with graphics.

Harry Needham
Special Advisor - Programme Development
Canadian War Museum
330 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Canada
K1A 0M8
Voice: (819) 776-8612  Fax (819) 776-8623
Email: [log in to unmask]