From:
Thomas & Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 19:36:23 -0500
Dear Ms Keidrowski,

I suggest that you contact SmallCorp, PO Box 948, Greenfield, MA 01302,
(800)392-9500.  They have an excellent line of welded aluminum cases that
can be fabricated to your specs.  The cases can be sealed to include a
humidification chamber, and a vented deck ready for you to wrap with your
fabric, or made by SmallCorp in a brushed aluminum ready-to-fit.  Contact
them directly, and tell them I referred you.

Good Luck!

Oliver Hirsch
Thomas & Hirsch Fine Art Services
New York, New York