From:
Anissa Cordova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 20:42:08 -0500
Actually, many artists/estates charge a fee for reproduction.
Unless the piece is owned by the museum which you are borrowing the
piece from, it is important to contact the artist or estate when
reproducing images of artwork.

Anissa Cordova
Newhouse Center for Contemporary Art
Snug Harbor Cultural Center