From:
"Mary S. Carroll" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 10:13:37 -0500
The National Center for Preservation Technology and Training's Web site
<www.ncptt.nps.gov> contains a section (under Resources) for job
listings in preservation.  While not restricted to museum jobs, many do
appear.  Currently, the site is undergoing major redesign to convert the
Resources section -- which includes jobs, conferences, Internet
resources, training (short- and long-term) -- to searchable databases.

Mary S. Carroll
Information Management Coordinator
National Center for Preservation Technology and Training
NSU Box 5682, Natchitoches LA  71497
318/357-6464 voice 318/357-6421 fax
[log in to unmask] http://www.ncptt.nps.gov