From:
JERRIE CLARKE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 07:39:53 +0000
One of my favorite things about living in Southeast Alaska, bordering
British Columbia and Yukon Territory, was having access to CBC radio and
television.  Having a different slant on world affairs and life was very
enlightening.

It's been interesting reading all of the things that have had an impact
on our live's today.  It's impossible to make a top ten list on this
one.

Jerrie