From:
"Mark C. Vang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 11:38:46 -0500
Greetings Colleagues,

I've started a new page at  www.freyaventures.com  which will feature some
stories of past exhibit "challenges" encountered by myself.  I also invite
you to make a contribution of your own favorite exhibit challenge story.
Stories about any aspect of exhibition production including fabrication,
marketing, implementation, design, copy and  video bloopers or even "look
what the visitors did to my great idea."

Of course, "edu-tainment" value is important so please also include details
on how the challenge was met as well as any humorous aspects of the exhibit
production.

Visit www.freyaventures.com and click on the "Exhibit Stories" button to
read more about this.

Thanks and have a nice holiday.