From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 23:27:09 -0700
Could it be that, now that school has resumed, they are hunkering
down, awaiting the invasions of the little people?

I had the privilege of volunteering for the roving Smithsonian
Exhibition on the occasion of its anniversary and met someone who was
attached with it throughout its journey.  The stories of maneuvering
all those school buses in and out gives me a new appreciation for just
some of the travails a museum goes through to bring forth a quality
learning experience/exposure for our young people.

P.S.  I miss that exhibition mightily.  It was a wonderful experience!

---"Christen E. Runge" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I'm not getting nearly the number of posts from Museum-L that I
usually do.
> Is something up? Or are we all on vacation?

==
Indigo Nights