From:
"M.M. Maxwell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 15:40:29 GMT
I thought someone was looking for info on duct tape on this list. I could
be wrong, but anyway the Sunday Outlook section of the Washington Post C-1
Sept 13, 1998 has an article on the guy who discovered duct tape does not
seal ducts.

If I am posting this to the wrong group many many sincere apologies.

--
M Marie Maxwell
http://www.wam.umd.edu/~maxwell/