Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 00:32:08 -0700
>Rax's recenty post about museum audio tours makes me wonder:
>are there other companies, especially in the ny-philly area, that
>specialize in developing audio tours for natural history museums?  i am
>also looking for museum design firms; if anyone has any info i would be
>soooo grateful.  I would appreciate any insight into a museum-oriented
>employment for a writer with a scientific background...
>
>ej karetny

Antenna also does audio tours for science and natural history museums, and
they're always on the lookout for good writers with scientific backgrounds
for these projects. If you're interested and want to know more, contact:

Antenna Audio
Attn:  Charna Macfie
Box 176
Sausalito, CA. 94966

--

        Once you get the nose on, the rest is just makeup.

Warbaby
The WebSite. The Domain. The Empire.
http://www.warbaby.com

The MonkeyPool