From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 13:43:51 +1300
Greetings to you all

I now wish I hadn't been so pointed about the turkeys in the Thanksgiving
and Christmas editions of GLOBAL MUSEUM!!

I have had a two reports that a couple of the links are not working as we
would like, and that the email response on the title page was inoperative

I have checked the site and found all link buttons active BUT, sometimes
 when there is a lot of traffic to the site) you may get a 30 sec delay
message from TRIPOD. Simply click REFRESH on your bar and you will get
straight through.

The email WAS not operative and now is.  I think the 'spirit of Xmas
graphics' meant an oversight in the html department!

Sorry about that. Hope you now find the navigation a lot easier. If any of
you find that such the problems persist, please let me know .
http://www.globalmuseum.org

Thanks to everyone for the feedback. Over 4,000 visits to the site means
there is a probability of a problem or two from time to time!

Roger

TURKEYS  1      MUSEUM  0