From:
DELECIA HUITT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:32:00 -0500
Suitcases, watches, haircombs, dishes, crystal, letters, etc.  all types
of things. Plus they have recreated some of the rooms from the ship.
 They have the grand staircase room with its rich paneled walls, a
portion of the promenade deck with cold air blowing from a darkened area
beyond the rail to give the experience of the cold night, a full size
propellor, a scale model (an entire room) that shows how the wreck lies
at the bottom of the ocean.  Please don't let all the Titanic hype
surrounding the movie keep you away.  I went to see this exhibit on the
day Princess Diana died (gives an interesting answer to the "Where were
you. . ." question.  Therefore, I saw the exhibit before the movie came
out.  For those who enjoyed the movie, this exhibit will be a thrill.
 For those who enjoy a good museum exhibit this will satisfy.  So I
suggest you take some of that "valuable" time and visit a wonderful
exhibit, they've done enought without be "too much".

Delecia Huitt