From:
Andi Gwyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:24:33 CDT
Hi.

I could use your suggestions.  We are considering establishing a
youth membership.  If you do that at your institution, is it
successful (financially and in terms of a new audience)?  What
are the benefits of that membership category?  What is the cost to
the member?  If you don't have a youth membership at your museum but
have considered it in the past, why did you choose not to establish
one?

TIA for the information.

Andi Gwyn
Development Director