Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 17:21:03 -0500
Until you replace the non-archival envelopes you may wish to store the
negatives in regular (but new) cardboard file storage boxes. If the old
cardboard boxes are decidely moldy the current current envelopes will
likely have been contaminated  - no need to contaminate the expensive
archival boxes as well.