Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 12:57:51 -0500
I don't know about museum policy but every place I have worked the policy
has been that the computers are owned by the employers and that they
ultimatly have the right to access all files on the computer.  In as far
as game play goes if the employer keeps games on the amchine usually the
policy has been that game play should be done during break time.  I hope
this helps.

Dylan Kowalewski
MSES/MPA/MSed