Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
southwest museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 08:11:14 -0800
There are several other issues that you need to consider in storage besides
what type of boxes you want to house the negatives in. You also need to
separate the nitrate negatives, acetate base negatives and the newer saftey
negatives from each other. They all out gas at different rates and the
nitrate and acetate negatives will cause degredation of the saftey base
film. I would assume that the 30's negatives will have nitrates, you should
also store those in at least 32 degree storage area since they are
combustable.

Kim Walters, Library Director