From:
Fiona Kinsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 23:54:29 -0400
Hello,

I sent a reply last week to all the people who responded regarding my copyright enquiry, but it doesn't seem to have landed on the list!! So, for all those who may have felt unacknowledged I now pass on my thanks for your replies! It was great to hear about other museums' experiences and get some tips. It seems that we are going in the right direction, but your replies reinforced how hard it is for museums to involve themselves in interpretation that uses major studio's film material.  I will report back if and when we have success in gaining licences to use such material in our museum....
Thanks

Fiona Kinsey
Project Co-ordinator
'Metropolis 2021'