From:
Jill Aszling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 16:08:08 -0500
I've been using Filemaker for years, through all its incarnations.  It
works extremely well for managing MIT's Permanent Collection of
contemporary art, which happens to be sited all throughout the Institute.
Actually, for me Filemaker was a dream-come-true, and it helped solve all
sorts of numbering and inventory problems as soon as I was up and running.
I would be happy to answer any questions people have - on the list or
directly.  Good luck!

>I have the exact same sentiments- FYI.
>Kiersten>
>
>Barbara
>>
>>I have been struggling with Microsoft Access as a database for our
>>membership program.  I have used Access for many smaller database
>>programs in the past but I am having difficulty using it to develop a
>>growing program for memberships.  I am now trying Filemaker Pro with
>>much more success. I would be interested to hear what others say about
>>these two databases.
>>
>>Best of Luck,
>>Kelly Bitz
>>Volunteer & Membership Manager