From:
Rena Minar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 19:01:02 -0500
Regarding web sites of small museums:

Check out our under construction site at www.moatallahassee.com

We are opening a new art museum in January, and our marketing firm has
done an outstanding job (pro bono) on our web site.  Keep checking it
over the coming few months as it develops.  We plan to do innovative
educational programming on the site.  In addition, it is one of the
easiest sites to update I have ever seen.  The opening page requires
"shockwave" so be sure to download it.