From:
Barry Szczesny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 12:11:31 -0400
The U.S. Copyright Office has developed a special kit for registering
on-line works called, surprisingly, *Kit #125: Copyright Registration
for On-line Works.*  Currently, they do not have the kit posted on their
website.

Nevertheless, you can get the kit for free by leaving your name and
address (and indicating the kit number and title) at the following
24-hour Copyright Office hotline:  202/707-9100.  From what I
understand, the registration procedures for on-line works is similar to
those for other media.

Barry G. Szczesny, Esq.
Government Affairs Counsel
Government and Public Affairs