From:
Vivian Lea Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 06:56:07 -0400
...this is true, but if the artifact is going into a historic structure
to be subjected to the strains of uncontrolled climate, etc., why not
use a reproduction?  Since it appears that reproductions of these images
are readily available (see previous posts, I do believe it would be far
more responsible to use them rather than a period original.

Hi, Jodi...good luck! Vivian Lea Stevens
Re:discovery Software
Client Services
(Erstwhile historian, former Curator, and neophyte reenactor)