Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Deb Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 09:36:19 -0400
Hi all!!

This is a bit of a tangent but since the subject of working in the UK came
up, has anyone out there sucessfully worked in the UK as a US citizen?  Do
you have any tips or avenues to finding work and getting a work permit?
I'd like to work over there for at least a few years for the experience of
working and living in another country.  Plus it's easier to travel to the
rest of Europe from there.  I've got an undergrad degree in Theater and
grad work in education plus the usual assortment of skills that come with a
liberal arts degree and am willing to go into practically any field that
will take me.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Deb

Staples &  Charles Ltd.