From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 21:13:48 +0100
There were two or three very interesting papers on this given to the
Plains Archaeological Conference when it last visited Lubbock TX. - about
four years ago I would guess.  There was reference to some work by the US
Parks Service (because of the legal responsibilities in relation to
excavated material from sites on Federal land, and I think there was
something from the Arizona State Museums about collections from both
Federal and State land.

I don't have my Abstracts for the conference here at home and will not be
back at the University for a week but perhaps some of the museum-l-ers
from the Museums of Texas Tech (which hosted the meeting) may have easier
and quicker access to the programme and names of relevant contributors?

Patrick J. Boylan

City University, Frobisher Crescent, Barbican, London EC2Y 8HB, UK;
phone: +44-171-477.8750, fax:+44-171-477.8887; e-mail: [log in to unmask]
World Wide Web site: http://www.city.ac.uk/artspol/