From:
"Leith, Adrienne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 18:02:02 +1000
Dear All

A genuine request here!  I'm trying to track any museum which is
dedicated to sex, has signficant collections on the subject, or which
has mounted an exhibition in recent times on any of the plethora of
related topics.

I am particularly interested in the museum I have heard about in
Amsterdam which looks at the history and culture of Western sexual
practice.  Have you been there?  What was your impression?

This information is currently being gathered to inform our team on
current display and collection policies in this area, and to assist with
the development of an ethics paper.  The ethics paper will be used to
guide us when we develop exhibitions related to human sexuality.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Adrienne Leith
Curator, Human Mind and Body Program