From:
KATHLEEN HUTTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 11:09:56 -0700
Dear Museum-L'ers,
Can anyone recommend a vendor/source for remote controls for slide
projectors (two) which operate on radio frequency?  The remote should
operate the on/off, focus, backwards/forwards functions of two projectors
We need to replace our current controls (7 years old) which are starting
to be unreliable.  They aren't standard equipment so I'm not finding them
in office supply catalogs.  Any suggestions?
Thank you.
Kathleen Hutton, Coordinator of Education
Reynolda House Museum of American Art, Winston-Salem, NC 27116
http://www.reynoldahouse.org
e mail  khutton@reynoldahouse org