From:
Elizabeth Stith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 15:40:37 PDT
I'm a Director and believe me I get what everyone, beginners and Olivia, would term "crappy pay".  I am single with no spousal  income to rely on.  I do get a large portion of my health insurace paid by my board but not all and I have a retirement plan which I was able to stay in when I left my previous position.

The other side of this is that I know more about the budget than most of my board members and I am well aware that they pay me as well as they can and have given me raises as soon as they were able to do so.

I think that putting a dollar value on anyones degree is an exercise in futility and I'm getting somewhat tired of this discussion.  I apologize for adding to it.